Beausoleil was founded in 1904 by posting with the territory of the municipality of La Turbie. The new town was called Monte-Carlo Superior but because of protests made by the Principality of Monaco, was created from scratch the name Beausoleil, looking for tourists.
The creation of the town was made necessary by the high population which was growing then on the territory south of the town of La Turbie, the border of the Principality of Monaco. At that time, Monaco (and more particularly the district of Monte-Carlo) grew strongly, thanks to tourism and gambling, and the need for manpower in the building have attracted large populations of immigrants, especially Italians , In communes around.
The Belle Epoque architecture of the city is an example of the genre. Several buildings are currently assigned to the Eiffel yards, as the glass roof of the Riviera Palace and the market of Beausoleil.
Located on the catchment area which overlooks the principality of Monaco, the city of Beausoleil is surrounded by the "Head Dog" and Mont Agel.
The vegetation is Mediterranean-type, and there are relatively rare plants, such as "nivéole de Nice" and beautiful colonies of Euphorbia tree.
Camille Blanc (1847-1927) was the founder and first mayor of the town of Beausoleil. He is the son of Francis White, the creator of the Casino de Monte-Carlo and the League of baths Wednesday He asked the posting of the future territory of Beausoleil, with the town of La Turbie, then in 1898 founded the Society of Real Estate Superior Monte Carlo to develop the site to enable it to participate in the operation of hotels, restaurants and casinos in the climate stations then in vogue at that time living unborn modern tourism.